Sunnex Luxor is a LED-lamp with exceptional intensity for machine applications, where the lamp head is placed at a distance from the lit surface.
The lamp head is made from durable aluminium for challenging environments. The classic Sunnex flexible arm and Spot-version can be chosen or the articulated arm system, for superior reach.
The wattage is 12W and suitable distance between lamp head and surface is 75-200cm, with narrow beam (8°) the distance can be increased to 350cm. Supply voltage is 24VDC for safe use in, e.g. industrial environment, adaptor for connection to the power net is available as an accessory. IP20 and IP65 versions are available as standard.
Suitable applications are larger machines, CNC-Centres and other applications where very high intensity is needed.
If spot or flexible arm is chosen our accessories like C-clamp, wall bracket, magnetic base and table base can be used with this product.
230V adaptor is also an accessory.
Custom versions available upon request.
- Flexible arm, articulated arm system AAS or Spot-version
- Long technical life > 50.000h
- 24VDC supply voltage for safe use in harsh environments
- High intensity for use at greater distance
- Adaptor available for direct connection to mains voltage
- Other applications where high intensity is required
- Large presses
- Low power consumption
- Very low heat emission
- Very high intensity & luminous output
- Flexible arm for precise adjustment
- Articulated arm system for superior reach
|SUPPLY VOLTAGE:||24-36V AC/DC 2m cord set (100-240VAC
Plugin AC/DC-Adaptor available as an accessory, IP44)
|POWER CONSUMPTION:||12 W|
|ARM LENGTH:||500 mm flexible arm, 1000 or 1250 mm rigid arm|
|LIGHT OUTPUT:||900Lm, 4400 Lx 17° std, 23000 Lx with optional 8° at 100cm distance|
|COLOUR RENDERING INDEX:||CRI: 95|
|LIFE SPAN||> 50.000h|